Who we are…
You can find more about who we are at our parent address: https://aitaiata.net
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect names, emails, event details, locations and images necessary to promote the events submitted to us. We only collect information sent to us through our contact forms and via email.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to many other websites. We are not responsible for the content or functionality of any of those external websites (but let us know if a link is not working by using the ‘Contact us’ page).
How long we retain your data
We will retain your data for the maximum of five years.
What rights you have over your data
AITA/IATA asbl would like to make you fully aware you have all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right of access: You have the right to request copies of your data from AITA/IATA. AITA/IATA may charge you a small fee.
- The right to erase: You have the right to request that AITA/IATA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that AITA/IATA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object AITA/IATA processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request AITA/IATA transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. Where we send your data
Where we send your data
AITA/IATA will not share your data with any third parties.
Your contact information